6pm Let’s Cook! An A-Maize-ing Aztec Meal
with Chris Kalinich
In this interactive online cooking class, you will join Chris in her kitchen to learn how to create a healthy meal using Aztec staple foods and flavors.
This class will take place on Thursday, November 5th from noon-1pm OR 6pm-7pm. This is the 6pm-7pm class. Register for noon-1pm here.
Register for both this class and a Holiday Treats class on December 3rd and pay only $35 for both!
The dishes prepared are tasty, time-friendly,budget-friendly, and family-approved! You’ll learn the art (and the practical science) of how to build flavor using common ingredients as well as learn useful techniques to make time spent in the kitchen worthwhile and enjoyable.
Chris whole-heartedly supports the efficient “Cook Once – Eat Twice” method and will demonstrate this practice using the recipes from class. Registration fee includes:
- Class (one hour) with a fun, energetic, local culinary instructor
- Interactive Q & A at the end of class to address your questions
- Class-specific emails with pre-class and post-class information and activities to set you on the path to success
- Adaptations to recipes to work with what’s on hand and how to substitute ingredients
- Techniques to “free you in the kitchen” so you aren’t recipe dependent
- Ideas and inspiration of how to repurpose leftovers
- Information and resources on how ingredients from the recipes support good health
- Each class is a password-protected Zoom session. You’ll receive an email with Zoom information from Coconino Community College 24 hours prior to the class, along with class recipes for the session
Nov 5th, 2020
from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
For more info, call us at (928)226-4174