6pm Let’s Cook! Holiday Treats That Make You Happy & Healthy
with Chris Kalinich
You can enjoy these holiday sweets and not feel like you belong on the naughty list! In this interactive online cooking class, you will join Chris in her kitchen to learn how to create delectable treats that will wow family and friends. In addition, these easy recipes will use common ingredients that may surprise you (while providing beneficial nutrients). Yes, you can indulge in holiday treats in a healthy way – let Chris show you.
This class will take place on Thursday, December 3rd from noon-1pm OR 6pm-7pm. This is the 6pm-7pm class. Register for noon-1pm here.
Register for both this class and a November Let's Cook! class and pay only $35 for both!
You will receive:
- Class (one hour) with a fun, energetic, local culinary instructor
- Interactive Q & A at the end of class to address your questions
- Class-specific emails with pre-class and post-class information and activities to set you on the path to success
- Explanations of ingredient swaps to ensure your treats are healthier versions of typical holiday fare
- Techniques to “free you in the kitchen” so you aren’t recipe dependent
- Adaptations to recipes if you wish to avoid food allergies or sensitivities
- A special “wrap-up” demonstration of how to package your treats for gift-giving
- Information and resources on how ingredients from the recipes support good health
- Each class is a password-protected Zoom session. You’ll receive an email with Zoom information from Coconino Community College 24 hours prior to the class, along with class recipes for the session
Dec 3rd, 2020
from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
For more info, call us at (928)226-4174